Cart is empty
Facebook HSV give away competition to celebrate Bathurst terms and conditions
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promotion commences at 5pm AEST (Sydney time) on the 3rd October 2017 and ends at 11am (Sydney time) on 20th October 2017.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents of any age. Entry is not open to Bar Fridges Australia staff or direct relatives.
- Eligible entrants will automatically receive one entry into the promotion when they become a 'Follower' of Bar Fridges Australia on Facebook, ‘Share’ the post on Facebook and tell us who will win Bathurst
- The winner will be picked based on random luck
- The judging will take place at 12pm AEST (Sydney time) on 20th August 2017 at the offices of Bar Fridges Australia. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via a Facebook message within two business days of the draw date and their names will be published on BFA website and blog.
- There will be one prize. The winning entry will receive 1 x Offical Heritage or HSV Bar Fridge as shown in our face book competition
- BFA will take no responsibility if the prize winner's contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
- The prize will be sent by courier to the Prize Winner within 2 weeks from the draw date. BFA will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
- BFA reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by BFA, unless a winner otherwise notifies BFA at the time of accepting their prize. Eligible Entrants consent to BFA using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes.
- BFA reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and the BFA website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Bathurst 1000. You are providing your information to Bar Fridges Australia and not to Facebook.