The actual temperature inside is higher than what is on the display?
The units are controlled by sensors located in the cabinet in both sections, so the display on the screen compared to your OWN thermometer can actually vary depending on the position you place it within the fridge, the location of the cabinet sensor and how your fridge is filled with product.
Good things to know are;
1. You need the bottom zone minimum 3oC higher than Top, this is bacause top zone cold falls through rather quickly making TOP harder to keep tempp while it is cooling teh bottom.
2. For more 'even' temperature you should keep the area 'in front of GRILL' on the inner back wall about 5cm free from product, allow the air to blow out the bottom and have small spaces between the product to allow to to flow to all area's of fridge.
3. The 'top' section may be running higher in 'REAL temperature' than what is on controller display, we can address this with some simple controller changes, please contact below if you have this issue.
4. Again check for ice on the rear inner wall, if evaporator has iced up you lose air flow and unit won't run at set temperature.
*Try resetting the controller parameters in case the unit wasn't done correct, see link;
5. The bottom section operates independently to top, it has a heater in it and fan to help 'raise' temp if room gets colder than the 'set' temperature. Bottom section gets cold air from TOP via the middle fan, it is mosty used as red wine storage which is 12-18oC.
If so, enter your contact details and short message and we will get in touch with you