Cart is empty
100% of customers liked this product
|2 days ago||
Great in even extremely humid conditions
|2 days ago||
Perfect, just what I was after, love it
|2 days ago||
Great value product, great to look it and keep the beers cold outside!!
|4 weeks ago||
Great service and product
|1 month ago||
Perfect fit and works a treat.
|1 month ago||
Very happy with the product.
|1 month ago||
Very decent fridge. Fits a carton in it.
|4 months ago||
Great little fridge and I recommend it to everyone :-)
|5 months ago||
Product is well built. It does need to be kept on highest setting to keep drinks cold though
|5 months ago||
It is a nice looking fridge, I had intended to get a slighlty larger one but through my own fault I clicked the wrong size.... my bad :(
|5 months ago||
I feel it is a good range fridge for the price paid.
|11 months ago||
|11 months ago||
|11 months ago||
Great fridge that provides us everything we need. We love the LED lights when friends are over to entertain.
|11 months ago||
|12 months ago||
Great fridge, but the foam on the inside of the door very hard to remove.
We did this by working out the most we can fit into the unit, sometimes this will have cans lying down on some shelves, and cans on top of each other on others.
Tip - Everyone's perception of noise is different of course, but just think about the location you are placing a unit, and be practicable. Naturally a HIGH rated unit is no good if near bedroom etc.
This chart really help understand, a room with 30Db is a room with nothing going, Db scale is very strange to understand.
There are many variables that effect power consumption including ambient temperature, door open/close frequency, size of physical load in fridge, position of fridge, the set temperature, the climate and of course the efficiency of the fridges ability to get rid of hot air.
We base these ratings properly on normal operation in tough conditions, in most cases the units will run lower energy consumption than what we state.
*Glass door fridges do not have 'energy star ratings', as they are still classified under an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually so energy star ratings can be displayed, because since the renovation boom and alfresco area popularity the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use now.
Many retailers and online sellers take the rating the factory tell them as gospel, in actual fact most of these are done is very easy going conditions, like in ambient of 20oC and with fridge set on 8oC, naturally this will use less energy than a unit tested in 38oC with setting on 2oC. It's dissappointing that this area of information isn't regulated properly yet with any standard, it makes the consumer choice harder to make.
We do all we can to make sure we comply to all relevant authorities and compliances with the products we place into the market. It's an important job, ensuring we have all these certificates and tests means the consumer is protected, guaranteed to get an item that has, 'at very least', been proven to meet certain standard criteria's. We take this aspect of the business very seriously.
*Glass door fridges do not need to have energy star ratings, as they are still classified on an 'outdated' Australian Standard as 'commercial' refrigeration. We expect this to change eventually as the market has really embraced glass door refrigeration for domestic use.
- SAA Electrical
- EMC (C-Tick)
Other Important Information
- 1 Door
Tropical Rated Glass Door Bar Fridge made especially for outdoor tropical alfresco areas in Australia. Triple glazed door and lock, we designed shelving structure to allow 4 x height of cans, can fit 85 x 375ml inside. Perfect for that little outdoor barby area or that shed environment for a few spare cool ones in times of need.
Sold out - Next container due end of April 2017
Some main features are;
- Size: W: 430mm x D: 500mm x H: 700mm
- Triple glazed door for proven tropical 38°C operation (Sub Tropical ST rated).
- Door is lockable.
- All 304 stainless steel door with bar handle looks stylish, unit is RIGHT HAND HINGED, see model HUS-SC70L-SS for left version.
- Handle is 45mm deep (so total depth 545mm).
- Pressed black metal finish designed to withstand perishing whilst being in open air.
- Interior fan with coldplate designed with manual 'time' operated defrost for even disbursement of ice build up (25min every 6 hours).
- Interior fan circulates air well to ensure 'even' temperatures throughout.
- Tested over 8 hrs the unit cycled between -1°C > +1°C throughout (see attachments page for download), during 20min defrost it only gets to 7°C max.
- Rear wire condensor.
- Stunning 500mm LED strip lights down both sides of inner door, make it light up and look fantastic, these can be turned off, switch inside fridge for easy access
- 3 x HD chromed 'self locking no topple' shelves with 26 x bars wide and 3 deep to ensure no sagging when heavy loads on shelf.
- 9 x adjustable shelf slots for plenty of drink variation opportunities.
- Designed to fit 4 x layers of cans high, meaning 85 x 375ml cans can fit, that is truly a champion design effort.
- Excellent special 'Drop Ship' packaging designed so that your fridge is safe in courier travels.
- Brilliant performance inside with temperature, see downloads page to get a close up view of the cycling graph.
- Quality compressor www.donper.com.
- 2 Years Parts and Labour, 5 Years Compressor (If Commercial use, 3 years compressor).
*Some fridge instruction manuals still mention you need to Register Warranty, our internal system does this. So there is NO need to Register Warranty.
CLICK FRUSTRATED FRED TO LODGE WARRANTY CLAIM NOW: Stay Cool, we will help.
SERVICE HOTLINE: 1300 170640 (8:30>7pm Mon-Fri, 9:00>12pm Sat)
All refrigerated compressor driven products
purchased from Bar Fridges Australia (BFA) are covered by our exclusive
*Products purchased OVER $500, 2 Years Australia Wide ‘On Site’ parts and labour warranty strictly from the invoice purchase date . *5 Years compressor warranty, strictly from the invoice purchase date, items with compressor only.
*Exception: Commercial use is 2 years parts and labour and 3 Years compressor (pubs, clubs, hospitality and restaurants etc.)
*Products purchased UNDER $500: 12 Months Australia Wide ‘New Replacement’ Warranty from the invoice purchase date will be replaced with new, depending on location and logistics.
*Exception: Scratch ‘n’ Dent and items on special (see below).
All ‘Scratch N’ Dent bargains and Sales / Specials’ where stock is reduced in price have separate warranty terms which are stipulated on both the listing and the invoice, not related to warranty page on site. These units are deemed to be second hand and are discounted accordingly - their warranty periods are also reduced.
BFA will pay all costs to repair, replace (with similar or equivalent model) or refund ( at our sole discretion) for any faulty unit or part thereof should the fault be deemed as a defect in operation, material, or workmanship. BFA is geared towards fairness in all cases. In most instances when we recognise a problem and the problem can be remedied on-site, the work is undertaken via our fleet of service technicians. Should it prove difficult to diagnose the fault or perform the repair work in the space or environment provided, or if the unit is located outside the BFA service area then the unit will need to go off site for repair and return.
Warranty Does Not Include;
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for either products or faults that are not specifically covered by this warranty, (including units which are found to be operating normally). All call out fees will then be borne by the client (at our discretion).
- If diagnosis of unit is needed to ascertain if the compressor is at fault after the initial 2 Year warranty period, and it is found that the problem is not the compressor, then the client is liable for the call out fee and all costs involved as it then falls outside the 2 years part and labour warranty.
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for both fault diagnosis and repair after the above warranty terms have expired. BFA will always attempt to assist after warranty periods have expired with spare parts and service, just as we would within warranty periods. Glass door fridges are more prone to needing maintenance than domestic units do.
- Any client wishing to return a purchased unit with no legitimate reason. It is understood that the client has read our listing and knows all of the specifications in regards to size, noise levels, condensation, power consumption and the correct environment suited for the fridge . The cost to return is fully borne by the client as well as the initial cost of the delivery, plus a re-stocking fee of 10%. This strictly applies for a 14 day period from the date of the delivery.
- Any expenses resulting from defects to the unit caused by any
person, other than BFA or its authorized service agents,
a) Incorrect installation – such as a lack of ventilation, exposure to the elements where it’s not part of the refrigerator specification, sunlight in particular .
b) Abuse, misuse or alteration.
c) Failure to let compressor oil and/or refrigerant settle after relocation.
d) Damage during movement by the client from one location to another including lifting the unit by the doors or door handles.
e) Act of god or his son, or aliens invading earth.
f) Insect and/or vermin infestation.
g) Electrical/Power surges and/or storm damage.
h) Damage to any area or structure due to movement of the fridge, like wooden floors, walls and glass etc.
i) Faults due to client re programming or setting controllers wrong.
j) Blocked condensers due to not being cleaned, it is up to customer to ensure condensers are cleaned periodically, see www.cleanme.eu for relevant info on the type of units that need this.
- Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, spoilt wine or frozen/exploded drinks, water damage including condensation forming on outer glass etc., except as provided for by ACL, Australian Consumer Law.
- Units used in ‘moveable’ vehicles (Cars, Vans, Buses etc.) will not be covered under any warranty at all.
- Fridges that do not come under our standard warranted lines, these will be clearly advertised with the warranty information directly pertaining to that product, and the purchase invoice will state the warranty.
- Fluorescent or LED lights, locks, ballast, rusted parts (including Stainless Steel), screws, nuts, and any plastic parts involving basic wear and tear.
- Labour if the technician has to travel outside of BFA’s service area, or the mainland of Australia.
- Freight costs for repair if unit is outside the Bar Fridges Australia service agent areas, all major capital cities are towns are included but there are some rare remote area’s we cannot service.
- Compensation/Claim in any form if the client hasn’t read the listing correctly in regard to the fridge power draw, operation and noise levels. BFA has extensive product details and the consumer is obligated to make an informed decision based on our listings.
How to Obtain
For assistance, there are 3 x ways below, to help we require fridge model, serial number, date of purchase and a description of the problem , please ensure you have as much info as possible to speed up process.
- Go online at https://www.bar-fridges-australia.com.au/making-a-warranty-claim.html. This will take you through the basics questions needed for us to assist in a timely manner.
- Email service department directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact BFA Service Division (Brightside) direct on 1300 170640, 8:30am > 7pm Mon-Fri, 9:00am > 12pm Saturday.
There is no guaranteed time limit for repairs to be carried out due to the nature of refrigeration products and the technician time booking constraints, you must allow 7-14 days as a fair down time, refrigeration mechanics these days are very busy and jobs have to be booked in advance. Sometimes units will need to be arranged for return and repair, which can be time consuming. In saying all this, all warranty issues are regarded as ‘urgent’, and every effort will be made to have the problem rectified immediately.
In some cases to speed the process up where a job is
considered a minor repair, the parts may be sent direct to the client and
authorization will be given to make the repair themselves with the warranty not
being voided. This is popular in situations like fan replacements, which are
easy to swap, when the client is an actual tradesman or handy with a
Proof of Purchase:
We have made proof of purchase not a mandatory thing, but of course it will help. When purchased we internally register the model and your details so to find details we need either email address or phone number that you lodged at the time.
Authorised Service Agents:
Service is provided by BFA and its’ authorized service network of refrigeration mechanics Australia Wide. We attempt to cover all areas though certain remote areas can often translate to longer waiting periods. We don’t allow for services outside of normal working hours, otherwise call out fees are applicable. ALL call outs have to be arranged and performed by approved BFA service technicians. Clients cannot arrange their own technicians without voiding the warranty.
Replacement Parts / Items Out Of Warranty:
Parts will always be available at very reasonable prices after the warranty period is finished, unless a stock item becomes obsolete. In 99% of cases we carry parts of all previous and current items as it is very important to BFA to keep clients happy after the warranty period has expired. The following link allows you to lodge a claim/parts request, so add as much info as you can and we will assist.